Safe As Houses Investment PLC (SAHI)
The www.SAHPI.com website is operated by SAHPI.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Nothing contained on this website grants you, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade-marks, logos, or other names, including, but not limited to, those identifying SAHI and/or its affiliates and related companies or their respective products and services displayed on this site, without the express written consent of SAHI or such third party that may own such trade-marks, logos and other names displayed on this site.
Without the express written consent of SAHI, no information or material from this Web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons unless required by law. You may not adapt, alter, modify, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content on the site.
You agree that you do not acquire any rights in any downloaded content or content sent to you as part of any service.
You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on this Web site and any content sent to you or accessed through this Web site. You are hereby advised that SAHI will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will use this Web site and any content, material, or information found on this Web site or any services offered through this Web site solely for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations) and in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of our affiliates. You shall not upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through, this Web site any material or information of any kind that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or that contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services. You will be solely responsible for the content of any material or information that you make available through this Web site. You will also be liable for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your making any material or information available through this Web site. Any conduct by you that in SAHI’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this Web site will not be permitted.
SAHI has no obligation to, and does not and cannot, review every item of material or information that you and users other than yourself make available through this Web site and SAHI is not responsible for any of this material or information. However, SAHI reserves the right to monitor, delete and/or refuse to transmit, move, or edit any material or information, in whole or in part, without notice to you that it deems in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of any law. The foregoing provisions of this section are for the benefit of SAHI, its affiliates and related companies and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
4. Auto log-in
5. RSS Feeds
You may display the headlines, active links and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the "RSS feed content") on your web site , provided that: (i) you do not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content; (ii) you do not redistribute the RSS feed content; (iii) the links redirect the user to this Web site when the user clicks on them or other predetermined location; and (iv) the use or display does not suggest that SAHI or its affiliates or related companies promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
Your use of this website and materials contained within it are done so entirely at your own risk. By proceeding you agree that in no event shall SAHI be responsible to you for any liability, including without limitation that which arises from any loss of profit or any other damage – direct or indirect - as a result of use of this website or the contents therein of this website.
This site may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. If you have accessed this site using a link from another site, SAHI does not accept any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of information contained within the sites of other providers who have links to any pages of this site or to whom this site is linked to.
The information contained on this website and offered through services accessible from this website is for informational purposes only and it is not intended to meet any particular user’s need. Documents provided on this Web site are provided as a service only, and do not constitute official versions of such documents. This website, and all content, material, information or postings found on or accessed through this website and its services, are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. SAHI, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents expressly disclaim any and all representations, warranties and conditions, express and implied, including, without limitation, any and all representations and warranties of accuracy, title and non-infringement, and all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or suitability for any particular purpose, and any representations, warranties or conditions arising from any course of dealing or usage of trade, with respect to this Web site or the content contained in or accessed through this Web site and its services.
Neither SAHI nor its affiliates and related companies, nor each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents makes any representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy, quality, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness or completeness of this Website or the content contained in or accessed through this Web site, including, but not limited to, the contents of any content, information, material or posting found on this Website (including, but not limited to, any press releases or financial information), any services provided through this Web site, or any links to other sites made available on this Web site or the content contained on such site(s), or as to the uninterrupted, continuous or error free use and operation of the internet, this Web site or any related services or that any of them is free from defects, viruses or other harmful components. You expressly agree that use of this Web site is at your sole risk.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, gross negligence, negligent misrepresentation and fundamental breach shall SAHI or its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any content, information, material, Webcam images or postings on this Web site, or related services, directly or indirectly, or the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the internet. These limitations apply regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that neither SAHI nor its affiliates and related companies, nor each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents shall be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you.
7. Linked Sites
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SAHI, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of: (i) your breach of these provisions; or (ii) your use of this Web site, the content contained in this Web site and the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Web site made by you or others using your account. You agree to promptly notify SAHI immediately after you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and to take such reasonable steps as are necessary to prevent any reoccurrence of such event. SAHI reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim.
10. Third Party Recourse
SAHI publishes its own content and acts as a distributor of content supplied by third parties. Accordingly, SAHI has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, images or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SAHI. In many instances, the content available through this Web site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. SAHI neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on this Web site by anyone other than authorized SAHI employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
11. Availability of this website and Viruses
SAHI cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of this website. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of this website, or the entire website, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by SAHI, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that SAHI will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the website, or any features, parts or content of the website.
SAHI also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Web site.
12. Confidential Information, Privacy & Non-Disclosure
SAHI adheres to strict confidentiality guidelines and values the confidentiality of each and every Member. SAHI endeavours to protect confidential information held within all its databases, Member lists and all information in the Members Area of the SAHI website shall be confidential. The databases are operated by SAHI as licensee and are the property of the licensor and will not be given to or shared with any other company or individual. SAHI will not share your details with any external agents or third parties, not in any way affiliated to SAHI or the licensor.
You confirm that any and all information including contact details and investment profile data supplied to SAHI during the process of becoming a Member is accurate to the best of your knowledge and you agree to maintain this information on a regular basis using the "My SAHI Account" facility available from the Members Area of the SAHI website. This information is used by SAHI to communicate with Members and to help make educated business decisions on behalf of Members using the data supplied. Due to the innovative nature of SAHI and its affiliates and SAHI´s desire to maintain a unique offering to SAHI Members you may be asked to agree to various non-disclosure agreements online before certain information is presented to you. This is to help protect the intellectual property of SAHI and its affiliates associated with various strategies and other sensitive data that could potentially have a negative effect on SAHI and its unique position in the market place if it were to be accessed and used by competitors without control. SAHI will associate an online indication to accept the terms of such agreement with that of the details associated with your SAHI account and you understand that by indicating you agree to such terms while logged in as an SAHI Member you are bound to any such terms and conditions indicated.
All the contents of the website, and in particular trade names, business names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs that may be used in industry and business, are protected by the industrial property and intellectual rights of SAHI. Their use and/or reproduction are therefore prohibited without the express consent of the company.
SAHI will not be responsible for infringements of intellectual property or industrial rights of third parties originating from the inclusion in the website of trade marks, business names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software corresponding to third parties who, when including them in the website, have declared they are the title owners of the same.
The user is obliged to use the contents of the website in a conscientious, correct and legal manner and undertakes:
- Not to use the contents for objectives or purposes contrary to the law, to public morals and to normal customs or public order.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by whatever means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding authorisation from the title owner thereof has been given.
- Not to use the contents of the website to send publicity, communications for purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to a multitude of people regardless of its purpose, and to abstain from marketing or divulging such information in any way.
USERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY MUST NOT INTRODUCE ANY DATA BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
If you should have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or for more information on the types of personally identifiable information collected by us, please email us at legal@SAHPI.com.
13. Contacting you
By registering your contact details on www.SAHPI.com you agree that we can contact you at anytime via any method using the details submitted to us and you grant us the right to contact you until you notify us not to. SAHI endeavours to conduct all communications with appropriate levels of courtesy and consideration.
In order to provide the most efficient service to Members we reserve the right to allocate your SAHI account and associated point of contact to an official SAHI representative office.
14. Email Marketing
15. SMS alerts
By opting to receive SMS alerts when you register for SAHI membership, you agree that we can send you SMS alerts when we have new products or special offers. Please note that you can opt out of receiving SMS alerts at any time, via the "My SAHI account" page or by sending an email to info@SAHPI.com.
SAHI adheres to the principles of permission marketing and does not knowingly send out messages to databases where customers have not willingly agreed to receive those messages. This policy has been put in place to protect the user from unsolicited email.
17. Standard Information
In every communication sent over the Internet it is possible to infer standard technical information such as, but not limited to: browser type (e.g. Netscape or Internet Explorer); operating system (e.g. Macintosh or Windows); browser language (e.g. Java or Unix); Internet service provider (e.g. FreeServe or AOL). This information may be used by SAHI exclusively for the purposes of enhancing your online experience with us.
18. Cookies and Opting Out of Communications
If you have registered as an SAHI Member, you may request to opt-out of communications from us at any time by contacting us and requesting to do so. It is your right to have all references removed from our files should you so wish. To make such requests either call us on any of the numbers supplied within this website or email us at membership.cancellation@SAHPI.com. You request may take up to 2 working days to process.
19. Outbound Links
20. SAHI Investments Opportunities - Disclaimer
Nothing contained within this website amounts to investment advice or a recommendation in relation to any financial service or product.
All information provided by SAHI is intended as general information regarding real estate and related investment opportunities and should never be treated as specific advice or recommendations. SAHI is not regulated in UK by the Financial Conduct Authority or other equivalent authorities in any other jurisdiction. SAHI does not provide taxation, mortgage, insurance or investment advice or advise on the merits or sustainability of the real estate opportunities related to this website and no information on this website should be construed as such.
SAHI only discusses available real estate and related investment opportunities with qualified SAHI Members with whom SAHI is satisfied have sufficient knowledge to make an informed decision and who where appropriate are subject to exemption under the FPO. SAHI Members have actively joined SAHI specifically for the purpose of finding out opportunities in relation to their own real estate investment and real estate investment research.
By becoming an SAHI Member, SAHI Members have agreed to receive information regarding SAHI real estate investment opportunities subject to the SAHI privacy conditions. Investments offered by SAHI are real estate-based and do not include collective investment.
If you are in any doubt about the contents of the SAHI website or the action to be taken, you should seek independent advice from a financial representative, accountant, solicitor or other professional representative relating to any and all specific needs and requirements prior to entering into any real estate investment.
While SAHI endeavours to identify innovative and exclusive real estate investment opportunities with reduced risk, both SAHI and its Members acknowledge that all real estate and related investments, are subject to an element of risk.
SAHI accepts no responsibility for any representations made by any employee or agent of SAHI with regards to any opportunity. SAHI provides on-going training and monitors all employees regularly but the definitive terms and conditions for any SAHI real estate investment opportunity are the terms in the contract or agreement(s) associated with that opportunity.
SAHI Members are only permitted to proceed with an investment after the completion of a recorded qualification and compliance call with a member of the SAHI Sales Progression team. The sole purpose of this call is to ensure that SAHI Members fully understand the implications and potential risks involved with any potential real estate investment. The SAHI Sales Progression team do not offer any advice or recommendations and any communication you have with them should not be construed as advice or a recommendation. At no time under any circumstances does SAHI request any funds from investing members to be sent to SAHI or any bank account or other trading entity under the control of SAHI. SAHI shall not at any time handle funds belonging to SAHPI members. All investment transactions require SAHI members to transfer funds to a regulated law firm and / or independent escrow facility.
Although historically the property market shows consistent return on investment, the price of property can go down as well as up. Historic performance should not be taken as a guarantee of future performance. Geared property investment with mortgages can increase the risk of losing money as well as increasing the possible gains.
Property particulars on this site do not form part of an offer or contract. SAHI, whilst endeavouring to ensure complete accuracy in these property particulars SAHI cannot accept liability for any errors. Valuations of property or indicated rents achievable are either estimated or derived from valuations and/or comparables and can change and should not be relied upon without your own additional valuation and research, although SAHPI has carried out reasonable endeavours to achieve accurate indications for these figures. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and, if necessary, permissions for use and occupation and their details, are given in good faith as provided by the developer or vendor and are believed to be correct. However, these are subject to change, especially, but not wholly, relating to any property that is off-plan or not yet complete. Any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. The onus is on any SAHI member that is considering entering into a real estate transaction to undertake their own due diligence, enquiries and inspections.
SAHI undertakes to treat members as fairly, ethically and responsibly as possible.
21. Miscellaneous Terms
Any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Spain with the laws of Spain applicable therein, without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles. These provisions and any rules, policies or guidelines posted on this Web site by SAHI constitute the entire agreement between SAHI and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either SAHI or you of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any provision contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such termination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. The parties have required that these provisions and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
22.Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality and Non-Circumvent Agreement
This agreement references the following parties:
"The Company" - SAHI PLC).
"Member" - A registered SAHI member, who has created an account using correct personal information and logged into the SAHI secure members area using the details associated with that account (including any affiliated entities of the registered SAHI member and the representatives of each), interested in further information regarding real estate opportunities sourced by the Company.
23.Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality
- The Company, its consultants, affiliates and agents are furnishing the Member with certain information in connection with the real estate opportunities sourced by the Company (the "Products"). As a condition to the receipt of such information, the Member agrees to treat confidentially any information concerning the Company and the Products (including, without limitation, marketing, transactional, analytical accounting, financial and operational information) furnished to the Member by, on behalf of, or in connection with the Products, whether orally or in writing, together with analyses, compilations, studies or other documents or records prepared by the Member, to the extent that such analyses, compilations, studies, documents or records contain or otherwise reflect or are generated from such information (collectively, the "Materials"). The term "Materials" further includes, but is not limited to:
- Internal business information (including information relating to strategic and staffing plans and practices, business, training, marketing, promotional and sales plans and practices, cost, rate and pricing structures and accounting and business methods);
- Identities of, individual requirements of, specific contractual arrangements with, and information about the Company's suppliers, distributors and customers and their confidential information;
- Compilations of data and analyses, techniques, systems, formulae, research, records, reports, manuals, documentation, models, data and data bases relating thereto;
- Trade secrets, ideas, inventions, designs, developments, devices, methods and processes (whether or not patented, patentable or reduced to practice);
- Draft documents, including, but not limited to, transactional documents and drafts of proposed filings with regulatory agencies or authorities (you acknowledge that such documents are subject to change and may change substantially prior to actually being filed, if at all).
- Internal business information (including information relating to strategic and staffing plans and practices, business, training, marketing, promotional and sales plans and practices, cost, rate and pricing structures and accounting and business methods);
- The term "Materials" does not include information which: (i) is already in the Member's possession; (ii) is or becomes generally available to the public on a non-confidential basis other than as a result of the Member's breach of this agreement; or (iii) becomes available to the Member, on a non-confidential basis, from a source other than the Company or its consultants, provided that such source is not known by the Member to be bound by a confidentiality agreement with, or other obligation of secrecy to the Company or another party.
- The Member hereby agrees that the Materials will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating matters in connection with the Company and the Products and will be kept confidential by the Member; provided, however, that the Materials may be disclosed (i) to the Member's advisors or representatives who need to know the information contained therein for the purpose described above (it being understood that (a) such persons shall be informed by the Member of the confidential nature of such information and the Member shall cause such persons to treat such information confidentially and (b) in any event, the Member shall be responsible for any breach of this agreement by any such person in the Member's employ or under the Member's direction or supervision); (ii) pursuant to subpoena or court or other legal process, subject to the provisions set forth below; (iii) as the Member may reasonably believe, based upon advice of counsel, to be otherwise required by law, legal process or by the request of any governmental authority or other regulatory body or self-regulatory organization having or claiming jurisdiction over the Member, in each case subject to the provisions set forth below; and (iv) with the written consent of the Company.
- In the event the Member (or any of the Member's representatives) receives a subpoena, interrogatory or other request for any of the Material or reasonably believes that the Member is legally required to disclose any of the Materials to a third party, including a governmental or other regulatory body to whose jurisdiction the Member reasonably believes to be subject, the Member shall provide the Company with prompt written notice of any such request or requirement so that the Company may seek, at its own expense, a protective order or other appropriate remedy or waive compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
- The Member will use the same standard used to safeguard the Member's own confidential information to safeguard the Materials and to protect them against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft by any person. The term "person" as used in this agreement shall be broadly interpreted to include, without limitation, any corporation, company, partnership or individual.
- Although where the Company has control over the creation of any of the Materials it will endeavour to include in those Materials information that is relevant and accurate, the Member understands that neither the Company nor its representatives makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or that the Materials include all information that is relevant and that a Member may wish to take into account. Materials may be provided by third parties and such persons may provide inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or otherwise unreliable information. The Member agrees that the Company shall not have any liability to the Member resulting from the Member's use of the Materials.
- The Member shall notify the Company immediately in writing if it becomes aware that the Materials have been disclosed to an unauthorised third party.
- The Member agrees not to, directly or indirectly, individually or in combination or association with any other person or entity, whether as an officer, director, shareholder, partner, joint venture, member, manager, employee, agent, independent contractor, consultant, advisor or otherwise, gratuitously or for pecuniary gain:
a. While a Member of SAHI and for a period of two (2) years following the termination of SAHI membership, for any or no reason whatsoever; engage in the business of Secure Exit Strategy (as defined below) anywhere globally other than for the benefit of the Company; and
b. While a Member of SAHI and for a period of two (2) years following the termination of SAHI membership, for any or no reason whatsoever; contact, encourage or solicit any then employee, independent contractor or agent of the Company to terminate or modify its respective employment, engagement or business relationship with the Company.
c. For purposes of this agreement, Secure Exit Strategy is defined as the purchasing of real estate units pursuant to SAHI’s combination of negotiated terms including closing price reductions, developer resale and buy-back obligations, sliding scale of minimum resale prices, protection for security deposits, and assignability of contracts.
25. Non-Disclosure Miscellaneous
- It is further understood and agreed that no failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, and no single or partial exercise thereof shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power or privilege hereunder, as the Member agrees to hold the Company and its officers, directors, agents, representatives and affiliates harmless against any expense, loss, damage or liability (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred as a result of the Member's breach of this agreement.
- It is further understood and agreed that, for any breach of this agreement, the Company shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief as a remedy, in addition to all other remedies available at law or equity to the Company, and the Member further agrees to waive any requirement for the security or posting of any bond in connection with such remedy.
- The Member agrees that the covenants contained in this agreement are reasonable in their scope and duration and may be enforced by specific performance or otherwise. The Member agrees not to raise any issue of reasonableness as a defense in any proceeding to enforce any of the covenants herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that a covenant included herein is deemed by any arbitration panel or court to be unreasonably broad in any respect, then, to the extent permitted, the arbitration panel or court which makes such finding may modify the covenant for the purpose of making the covenant reasonable in scope and duration. The validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement will not be affected by any such modification.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the Company and the Member, this agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Spain, without regard to the principles of the conflicts of law thereof. This agreement supersedes all previous agreements, written or oral, relating to the above subject matter, and shall constitute the entire agreement entered into by the Member with regard to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification of this agreement shall be effective unless made or agreed to in writing. No course of dealing between the Member and the Company shall be deemed to modify or amend any provision of this agreement. Any assignment of the Member's rights or obligations under this agreement by the Member without the express prior written consent of the Company shall be void. Neither the Company nor the Member may assign its rights under this agreement without the consent of the other party.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such action shall have no effect on the enforceability of any other provision of this agreement.